Diploma in Rural Health Care Admission 2018, Eligibility, Syllabus & Top Colleges
Diploma in Rural Health Care is the diploma level course having the duration of 1 year. This course is available in full-time mode.The course fee falls around INR 50,000/- depending upon the reputation of the college. Candidates who are ready to work in rural areas can go for this course. The course provides knowledge in the basic areas of healthcare, sanitation, and first aid.
Diploma in Rural Health Care Course Details
Most of the people of India live in the village area. There is a lack of adequate medical facilities in the ruralarea. In order to tackle this kind of problem, Diploma in Rural Health Care has been introduced. The course has the aim to educate students in basic areas of healthcare so that they can provide necessary medical facilities at the time of emergency. The responsibility rural health worker is to teach rural people about cleanliness, general health issues, and family planning.
Diploma in Rural Health Care Colleges 2018
Following is the list of some reputed colleges offering Diploma in Rural Health Care:
- Integral University, Lucknow
- Delhi Paramedical & Management Institute, Lucknow
Admission Procedure For Diploma in Rural Health Care
- In India, most of the colleges offer admission into this course on the basis of 10th marks.
- Students can take direct admission into this course by directly visiting the college.
- Filling of application form is the initial step of the admission process.
- Aspirants have to produce all the documents in original at the admission center for getting seats.
Job Opportunities After Diploma in Rural Health Care
It is a job oriented field with a huge scope for growth. Rural health workers basically involved in the health camps, awareness campaigns, family welfare programs and projects run by government and NGOs.
These candidates can also take jobs in
- Clinics (government / private)
- Government Health Department
- Nursing Homes
- Pharma Industry and
- Community Healthcare Centers
Skilled professionals can also open their own clinic.
Students who have completed Diploma in Rural Health Care can go for higher studies and pursue bachelor’s degree in the same for better career prospects.
Diploma in Rural Health Care Salary
A fresher working in the field of rural health care can expect a starting salary of around INR 10,000/- to INR 15,000/- per month. With a couple of experience, candidates will receive lucrative pay package.