Admissions and University/ College Selection – Call +91 8700045281
Taking the first step towards the school of your dreams
Self assessment, identifying your needs and choosing wisely!
For a student, his / her alma mater embodies information and knowledge experiences, memorable interactions, treasured networks and cherished memories of a lifetime. His personality, professionalism and perceptions are built on this foundation. Gaining admission to the best schools is an effort requiring competence coupled with enthusiasm, right knowledge and focused endeavor. The first step in this process is undoubtedly the crucial decision as to which college and university best suits your unique needs. This choice will determine to a large degree your chances of admission. The student has to match aspirations with reality and aim for schools, colleges and universities which are in within the range of attainment.
Counseling plays a vital role in this as:
- Admission counseling is the first and most important step leading to a proper gateway to career counseling.
- Access counselors have the latest information about the admission criteria, admission acceptance rates, admission committee expectations and merit scale of almost all prominent schools, colleges and universities.
- University selection is the most vital step in the whole procedures to start with.
- Success to top USA universities, top UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific universities depends on the right picks of the universities.
- Parents and students lack specialized knowledge about the options available.
- An Access expert can easily recognize, define and quantify individual student strengths, needs, chances and interests and match it to the top universities which will address these most competently and where he has the maximum chances of admission.
- Expert counselors are bale to prescribe a healthy mix of ‘aspirational’ schools where the student can hope to gain admission and ‘safe’ schools where he has appreciable higher chances of acceptance and substantial scholarship support.
- The long, challenging and often stressful process of admission is hard on students. A counselor steps into the role of a friend, guide and encourager when the going seems tough. Well-timed and sound advice often spells the difference between gaining the goal or quitting for a student. Survival stories, time management tips, practical strategies, inspiring examples, insightful anecdotes and words of encouragement are the extra arsenal which counselors often employ to firefight the slow burnout of the waiting process.
These are the ingredients which will blend to create the piece de resistance of the acceptance letter. That is when the counselor will join you in the celebration of getting a lifetime opportunity to study at a school of your choice which addresses your distinctive needs.