Senior Secondary Course (12th Class)
Open school Admission 2020 session is now open for 12th Class for (stream 1,2,3,4). Any student who wants to do Open school Board Registration for 2019-20 April session can now apply. Hurry don’t wait until the last date. Below we have mentioned all the required documents to take National Open School Admission in 2020 April Exam Batch. Open school Board has announced that the students who are failed in 11th can take admission in 12th class. National Institute of Open School Admission is also known as Open School. The Open school Board has provided this convenient way of the distance learning platform. Students who are not able to attend regular classes can also continue their education.
The Open school Board is valid in all over India & Govt. sectors. After clearing 12th class from Open school Board, students can join any Job or University & Defense. What you can do after Open school Board studies. Open school Board is completely equivalent to CBSE Board. So no need to take any kind of doubt about the value of Open school Board pass-out student. A student just needs to get good marks similar to any student of CBSE. All Govt. Job can be applied after studying from Open school Board.
Eligibility & Required Documents for Open School Admission in 12th Class (Senior Secondary) for 2019-20 April Exam:
- Candidate age should be complete 16 years for taking admission in 12th Senior Secondary Course
- Scan/Photocopy of 10th class passed Mark sheet
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card)/Rent Agreement (if rented)
- Cast Certificate (if belongs to OBC, SC, ST)
- Certificate from a Government Hospital for a handicapped person
- Original Failure/ Compartment Without Laminated Mark sheet of class 12th for TOC (Transfer of credit)
- Two Latest Coloured Photographs (Passport Size)
NIOS Syllabus for 12th