Master of Business Administration
MBA course details.
About Concordia University Chicago
Since its founding in 1864, Concordia University Chicago has strived to empower people to achieve all that they can. Academic excellence and an international perspective are the cornerstones of this historic institution, and this is reflected in its reputation: at home and abroad.
· Concordia-Chicago has a 150-year history of bringing higher education to the world.
· Ranks 22 out of 7400 US colleges and universities for high-quality bachelor’s and master’s programs in education*
· The second fastest growing campus among non-profit master’s degree granting institutions in the US for 2004-2009**
The Concordia University Chicago MBA offers you the advanced degree needed to move your career forward or switch career paths. You will gain the managerial and analytical skills required to be a confident leader in today’s changing, global business environment. Students learn from our nationally esteemed faculty, who share their business experiences and professional networks during and after the Program.
Curriculum is grounded in an ethical context. The curriculum offers students a foundation in core courses such as marketing, economics, statistics, and accounting. Students leave the program as well-rounded professionals who are ready to address critical issues in today’s changing, complex business climate.
Managing and Leading Effective Organizations
Ethics, Law, and Communication in Decision Making
Global Marketing in the Digital Era
Economics for Management
Entrepreneurialism and Innovation
Accounting for Decision Making
Managing Human Capital
Statistics Applied to Managerial Problems
Attached is the course brochure for further details.
Full Time: 12 Months
Full Time: October 2018
Admission Requirements : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
Minimum Age : 20 years or above
International Student Application Fees: S$321.00(To apply for student pass)
Course Fees: S$24,610.00
Admin Fees: S$321.00 (Applicable for International Student)
Medical Insurance Fees: S$42.80 (Applicable for International Student)
International Students are required to submit the documents below for evaluation:
• A duly completed Application Form
• Certified copies of ALL academic qualifications and transcripts (From Secondary School / High School)
• Proof of English language proficiency
• Clear copy of student’s valid travel document (First page and Last page of Passport)
• Certified clear copy of birth certificate
• Recent passport-sized photograph (white background)
• Work experience proof if any
• Bank statement/ Letter (Applicable for Visa required countries)
*all documents in English translated
Documents for submission:
Provide a copy of your academic transcript from institutions where degrees were earned showing all college/university course work. Where necessary with certified English translations.
Two Letters of Recommendation
Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant’s academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work with Concordia University Chicago.
I hope this information will suffice for now. Please go thru the details, and feel free to get back to me for any further queries if you may have.